Monroe Mandolin Camp is looking for video submissions for our 2nd Annual Video Scholarship Competition, generously underwritten by Intelometry. We’re looking for fun, creative videos of candidates performing a Monroe composition. The winning candidate will be awarded a full scholarship—tuition, lodging, meal plan, t-shirt—to the 2016 MonManCamp (September 14-18, 2016), as well as having their video displayed on the Monroe Mandolin Camp webpage and Facebook page.
Videos must adhere to the established criteria in order to be eligible for the contest. All entries will be judged on:
- All submissions must include: Entrants name, email address, and telephone number. In video, please announce your name and title of tune being played.
- Open to all ages.
- Entries will be accepted beginning June 21 (Tuesday) through July 13th (Wednesday).
- Limited to the first 25 videos submitted.
- Videos must be under 3 minutes
- A link to video must be emailed to: email@example.com. In the subject line, put your last name and “Annual Video Scholarship Competition Submission”. One suggestion is to upload your video to YouTube (make sure it is public for us to view it)
and “share” the link in an email to us. Due to the distance of our judging panel, we can not accept submissions any other way. Staff will confirm receipt of your submission.
- The winner will be notified via email prior to July 27th, and the winning video will be posted on our Facebook page and website.
- Please only submit if you are able to attend camp as the winning submission.
For additional information, Contact: Heidi Herzog (714) 553-4433