- Q: What time will I be able to check in on Wednesday, Sept 18th, 2019?
- A: Check in for lodging begins at 12:00 noon in the LOBBY of Claiborne Hall, DuBose Conference Center, 635 College Street, Monteagle, TN 37356 . Check-in for the Monroe Mandolin Camp (for meal tickets, camp booklet, tshirts, etc. starts at 2:00 pm, same location.) Coffee and Snacks will be available for early arrivals, and jamming will start as soon as you like after you arrive.
- Q: What time is check out time on Sunday, September 22, 2019?
- A: Check out time (for on-site accommodations) will be by 12:30 pm, Sunday, Sept 22rd. Camp ends at 12:00 noon, September 22, 2019.
We have planned a few special things for our arrival pre-camp party/ pre-instructional day (Wednesday, 9/18/19):
- Our 6th Annual Opening Night Pizza Party starts at 6:30 pm. Thanks to our generous brewery sponsors, we will have local brews to accompany the pizza and music!
- Our Opening Night JAMS (with Special Guest Artists!) follows directly after.
Fees, Deposits and Cancellation
- Q: How much is tuition?
- A: Tuition is $525. You can read more about our fees on the Registration page. Full-time students, with proof of current registration, email Heidi, our Executive Director. With receipt of registration, you’ll receive a $100 tuition discount ($425 student rate.) Student discounts cannot be combined with the $25 Early-Bird Discount for registering before March 31, 2019. Tuition includes admission to the Station Inn Concert on September 17, 2019 (Tuesday) as well as the Instructor Benefit Concert on September 21, 2019 (Saturday).
Please note: You may pay tuition in full OR a $150.00 non-refundable deposit in order to register.
- Q: Is there a deadline for registration or housing?
- A: No deadline for registration. However, registration July 1, 2019 or later MUST be accompanied by full payment either via PayPal (credit card) or check (mail in.) If on-site housing is not available at the time of your registration, we will contact you and refund your housing payment in full. Off-site accommodations (with block rate) will be suggested at that time.
- Q: How can I sign up and pay for registration?
- A: By PayPal, credit card or debit card via the PayPal shopping cart. On the registration page you can add all your registration details and options for meals, lodging, t-shirt and scholarship fund donation. For the first time in the organizations six-year history, due to the paypal fees our organization has incurred with each registration, we have added a flat 3% paypal service fee to the order. For those who wish to save on the paypal fee expense, you may consider mailing in a check. Information for paying by check/money order is listed next.
- Q: How do I register and pay by check in order to save the 3% paypal fees?
- A: Please download and print the 2019 Registration Form, and mail it with your check to: Monroe Mandolin Camp, P.O. Box 2222, Mt. Juliet, TN 37121 USA.
- Q: What is the non-refundable deposit policy?
- A: A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due at time of registration. This will secure your spot as a participant!
- Q: What is your cancellation and refunds policy?
- A: If you need to cancel, as long as we have written notice (email acceptable) by May 31, 2019 11:59 pm, you will receive the balance of your registration fee (MINUS the non-refundable deposit fee of $150.00), your housing/lodging, and any meal plan you ordered. June 1, 2019 or later, tuition, housing and meal plans are Non-Refundable.
- Q: What is the final payment/balance due date deadline?
- A: Camp fee balance (tuition, lodging, and meals) is by May 31, 2019, 11:59 pm CST. Those with a balance due will be sent one reminder invoice via email or Paypal by June 1, 2019
- Q: What if I register after July 1, 2019?
- A: For those who register after July 1, 2019, payment in full is required.