Skip to content
- Mike Compton, Director Befriended and mentored by Bill Monroe, the acknowledged Father of Bluegrass Music, Mike Compton is one of today’s foremost interpreters of Monroe’s genre-creating mandolin style. Compton’s mastery of mandolin is at once effortless and exceptional. ... more
- Richie Brown Dr. Richard (Richie) Brown, has been a part-time bluegrass musician in the Boston area since the mid sixties. He has played with several prominent New England bluegrass bands and has occasionally filled in with nationally ... more
- David Davis Alabama native and member of The Alabama Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame, and a 2014 inductee to the National Old-Time Country Music Hall of Fame, David Davis has traveled and preformed as frontman for the ... more
- John Keith John Keith was born in Parkersburg, WV and raised just up and across the Ohio River in Newport, OH. He and his wife, Tina, now live near Cambridge, OH. where John is a full-time minister ... more
- Caleb Klauder Caleb Klauder has been playing mandolin in the traditional styles of bluegrass and old time fiddle music for over 20 years, and he performs with the Foghorn Stringband. Caleb also fronts his own honky tonk ... more
- Mark Royal Hailing from Ohio County, Kentucky, birthplace of Bill Monroe, Mark stays true to his roots as an avid follower of the Bill Monroe mandolin performance style. A fixture on the western Kentucky regional bluegrass scene, ... more
- Brian Christianson
Brian Christianson, one of Nashville’s top violin luthiers, manages the repair department of the Violin Shop. He is a winner of the Grand Master Fiddler Traditional Championship and performs regularly on the Grand Ole Opry ... more
- Tammy Rogers-King Musician, Vocalist, Songwriter, Teacher Fiddler Tammy Rogers was born in Tennessee and raised in Irving, Texas.
As an adolescent, she was taught classical music but also performed regularly with her family at bluegrass festivals.
Tammy is a ... more
- Charlie Cushman
The Grammy winning banjoist with the Earls of Leicester, Charlie Cushman has been making music on the Nashville scene for the past 45 years.
Charlie specializes in the styles of Earl Scruggs and Don Reno, along with ... more
Guitar & Vocal
- Kathy Kallick
Kathy Kallick is an experienced teacher, offering instruction in singing, songwriting, guitar, and band coaching as part of many music camps. Since co-founding the internationally-acclaimed band, Good Ol’ Persons in 1975, Kathy has won a ... more
- Todd Phillips Todd Phillips is the bassist of choice for many of the most innovative, as well as traditional, acoustic instrumental and bluegrass recordings made since the mid-1970s. A two-time Grammy Award winner and founding member of ... more
- Paul Duff After building his first mandolin in 1982, Paul became fascinated with the array and diversity of skills, many from a bygone era, required to successfully build a mandolin. In the almost three decades since, he ... more
- Will Kimble After studying music and playing guitar for years, Will Kimble rediscovered bluegrass music in his late twenties and began playing a mandolin his father Fred had built. A move to North Carolina where his dad ... more
- Randy Wood
Long ago, surnames came to be in order to provide a family’s place of origin or the patriarch’s trade, and in the case of Randy Wood, the surname has served as creator of destiny: Wood’s ... more
Rhythm Hoss & Jam Boss
- Raymond Huffmaster A guitar rhythm hoss who played with the Osborne Brothers, Raymond Huffmaster also was friends with Monroe, Baker and the Blue Grass Boys. A man with a heart the size of the sun, Raymond will ... more
- Mississippi Chris Sharp Singer/Songwriter and Silver Wolf Records recording artist, Mississippi Chris Sharp was born under the influence and musical heritage of Jimmie Rodgers in Meridian, Mississippi—their shared home town.
He was an original cast member and technical/post-production ... more
- Meredith McIntosh Meredith McIntosh has been a student of the Alexander Techniue since 1988. In 1999, she became a certified teacher after completing a 3-year training course at the Alexander Alliance in Philadelphia, PA. In addition to ... more