1008 19th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212
The entire facility is NO-SMOKING.
Just north of Nashville’s trendy Hillsboro village, and just south of Nashville’s booming downtown, Scarritt-Bennett Center is easily accessible from Nashville interstates (only 9 miles from Nashville Airport),
It’s a beautiful former college campus, that accommodates up to 110 overnight guests in climate controlled residence halls. It’s a convenient and low-cost option for Monroe Mandolin Campers.Its lush ten-acre campus and historic gothic architecture provide a one-of-a-kind venue to host this year’s Camp. The campus provides a range of spacious meeting and conference rooms, cozy parlors, serene chapels, stocked libraries, and meticulously landscaped grounds. And there’s ample free parking. An executive chef and catering team provides gourmet, and customized offerings to our group. But there is also a wide variety of off-site and nearby dining options for those who wish.
Scarritt-Bennett Center Lodging
- The renovated dorm rooms are mostly singles, having one twin bed, and a bathroom shared with an adjacent room. Single rooms can accommodate only one person.
- A very limited number of double rooms are available—either with two twin beds or with one queen.
- Priority for doubles is given to couples and family groups. Double rooms do not have a private bath. In some cases the room adjoining is another double, and sometimes a single. So we will only assign you a double room if you book and pay for the room adjacent to your double—or identify someone willing to take that adjacent room. This policy avoids 3-4 people sharing a bathroom without agreeing to to it beforehand.
- We’ll try our best to assign the room configuration that best meets your needs.
- If you want a double room, please complete your registration form as quickly as possible to establish your priority for room assignment. Then email us about your request for a double, and tell us what room configuration works best for you—room with a double or queen bed; room with two twin beds. We’ll promptly refund your housing deposit if unable to assign you a double room that meets your requirements.
- Linens are provided, but no maid service. Fresh towels/linens are available at the Laskey Hall front desk.
- Internet access: the WiFi password will be available at the Laskey Desk. WiFi signal strength may vary by location. All Mon Man Camp participants may use the Laskey Building lobby lounge area, which offers WIFI as well as several computers and a printer.
- Dorms have a common lounge with a TV, refrigerator, sink, etc.
- Dorms have no elevators. If you need a first floor room, a handicap-accessible room, etc. please let us know on your registration form.
- Scarritt-Bennett has a no-smoking and no alcohol policy.
- Rooms are available for 3 and 4 nights, checking-in Wednesday, Sept 14 after 2:00 pm. Check out is by 10:30 am Sunday, but you can store luggage in the Laskey Building until Camp ends that afternoon. If you want a room beginning Thursday instead of Wednesday, please let us know by email.
- Staying extra days in Nashville? You can usually add additional nights before Wednesday or after Sunday to your room reservation; just let us know your needs by email.
On-site room: 3 nights for $200; 4 nights for $265. The cost of a double room is the same as a single, but note double room conditions spelled out up above. Rates include all taxes, the $2.50 per night convention center room fee, Nashville hotel taxes—currently 15.25%, plus a credit card processing service fee.