- Q: What time will I be able to check in on Wednesday, Sept 19th?
- A: Check in/out for lodging keys/meal cards at the Bethea Welcome Center, at Lake Junaluska Conference & Retreat Center, at 91 North Lakeshore Drive, Lake Junaluska, NC 28745, after 4:00 pm (Lodging may be ready any time after 3:00 pm and you are welcome to check earlier). If you arrive earlier onto the Lake Junaluska site property, staff of the Monroe Mandolin Camp will be available (along with snacks and coffee!) at
SHACKFORD HALL starting at 9:00 am.
Check out time (for on-site accommodations) will be by 11:00 am, Sunday, Sept 23rd. Luggage can be held in the Shackford Auditorium until 2:00 pm, Sept 23rd.(
- A Square Dance with band and caller starting at 5:00pm in Shackford Auditorium.
- An Opening Night pizza party starting between 7:00 and 7:30 pm with plenty of snacks and Heidi’s yummy brownies!
- Our Pre-Camp Opening Night JAM (with Special Guest Artists!)
We have planned a few special things for this pre-instructional day:
Fees, Deposits and Cancellation
- Q: How much is tuition?
- A: Tuition is $500.00 You can read more about our fees on the Registration page. If you are a full-time student with proof of current registration, email Heidi, our Executive Director. With receipt of registration, you will receive a $100 discount on tuition ($400.00 student rate.)
- Q: Is there a deadline for registration or housing?
- A: No deadline for registration. Registration July 1, 2018 or later MUST be accompanied by full payment either via PayPal (credit card) or check (mail in.) If on-site housing is not available at the time of your registration, we will contact you and refund your housing payment in full.
- Q: How can I pay for registration?
- A: By PayPal, credit card or debit card via the PayPal shopping cart. On the registration page you can add all your registration details and options for meals, lodging, t-shirt and scholarship fund donation. Paypal fees are a considerable amount deducted from each registration and additional options. Please consider paying by check or money order, which will save the organization the paypal fees, allowing us to direct those funds to additional camp offerings. Information for paying by check/money order is listed next.
- If you’d prefer to pay by check please download and print the pdf registration form and mail it with your check to: Monroe Mandolin Camp, P.O. Box 2222, Mt. Juliet, TN 37121 USA.
- Q: What are the deposit, cancellation, refunds, and final payment policies?
- A: A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due at time of registration. Your spot is not secure until your deposit is paid. Camp fee balance (tuition, lodging, and meals) is due by July 1, 2018, 5:00 pm CST.
- You’ll get an email confirming your registration, as well as notice of any balance due. Those with a balance due will be sent one reminder by June 1, 2018, via a PayPal invoice or email.
- If you cancel July 1 or later—NO refund on Registration or Deposit. We will endeavor to use your camp fee to help a scholarship camper who needs extra financial assistance to attend camp.
- If you do not pay your balance by the deadline of July 1, 2018, your spot will be given to another camper, and your deposit will NOT be refunded.
- Please note these cancellations carefully! We are under strict contractual agreements for cancellations. If you need to cancel, as long as we have notice by June 30, 2018, you will receive the balance of your registration fee MINUS the non-refundable deposit fee of $150.00.
- Housing/lodging options are refundable prior to March 30, 2018. After April 1, 2018, housing options are non-refundable.
- Meal Plan: Cancellation received prior to July 30, 2018, meal plan will be refunded in full. After August 1, 2018, meal plans are non-refundable.
- For those registering July 1 or later, balance will be due payable in full at time of registration.