Skip to content
- Q: What time will I be able to check in on Wednesday, Sept 13th?
- A: Check in at the Laskey Building, at the Scarritt-Bennett campus, after 2:00 pm. If you are staying on-site, accommodation check-in starts at 3:00 pm. We’ll have an Opening Night pizza party before the Opening Night jam (starting around 7:00 pm).Check out time (for on-site accommodations) will be by 10:30 am, Sunday, Sept 17th. Luggage can be held in the Laskey Building until 2:00 pm Sept 17th.
Fees, Deposits and Cancellation
- Q: How much is tuition?
- A: Tuition is $500.00 You can read more about our fees on the Registration page. If you are a full-time student with proof of current registration, email Heidi, our Executive Director. With receipt of registration, you will receive a $100 discount on tuition ($400.00 student rate.)
- Q: Is there a deadline for registration or housing?
- A: No deadline for registration. Registration July 1, 2017 or later MUST be accompanied by full payment either via PayPal (credit card) or check (mail in.)If on-site housing is not available at the time of your registration, we will contact you and refund your housing payment in full.
- Q: How can I pay for registration?
- A: By PayPal, credit card or debit card via the PayPal shopping cart. On the registration page you can add all your registration details and options for meals, lodging, t-shirt and scholarship fund donation.
- If you’d prefer to pay by check please download and print the pdf registration form and mail it with your check to: Monroe Mandolin Camp, P.O. Box 2222, Mt. Juliet, TN 37121 USA.
- Q: What are the deposit, cancellation, refunds, and final payment policies?
- A: A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at time of registration. Your spot is not secure until your deposit is paid. Camp fee balance (tuition, lodging, and meals) is due by July 1, 2017, end of the business day.
- You’ll get an email confirming your registration, as well as notice of any balance due. Those with a balance due will be sent one reminder via a PayPal invoice or email.
- If you do not pay your balance by the deadline of July 1, 2017, your spot will be given to another camper, and your deposit will NOT be refunded.
- If you need to cancel, as long as we have notice by July 1, 2017, you will receive the balance of your fees MINUS the non-refundable deposit fee of $100.00.
- If you cancel July 1 or later—NO refund. We will endeavor to use your camp fee to help a scholarship camper who needs extra financial assistance to attend camp.
- Lodging and meal cancellation requests made prior to July 1, 2017 will be made in full.
- For those registering July 1 or later, balance will be due payable in full at time of registration.